12 Things I learned in 2012.
- I got certified to teach Visual Yoga.
- I may not always sound smart, but I
always sound friendly. This led to
losing a private client because of his jealous girlfriend.
3. People will always find fault with what you do, especially if you are an ultra-hot yoga teacher giving their boyfriend private lessons.4. I have a serious crush on Daniel Day Lewis, Jeremy Irons and Richard Parker.5. Daniel Day Lewis and Jeremy Irons have no interest in me. Romantic or otherwise. I also might have a strange affliction for older men. With English-ish accents.6. I am an adult; I can eat as much of anything as I want. I am also allowed to curse as much as I want.7. No one really cares about my Reflections and Instructions.8. Living without chocolate cake is like being a yoga teacher who does no yoga. Moronic.9. My instincts are always right. My heart is always true. My stomach trumps instincts and heart.10. Giving respect is the best way to get some respect.11. Hard work does pay off, I know one day you will need me and I shall have the last laugh. And the last slice of chocolate cake.12. Grieving is important, so is Celebration.
5 More things I learned. It’s been a productive year.
Surround yourself with happy people and
you will be happy.
2. I would rather be an optimistic fool than a pessimistic genius3. You can make it happen. If it doesn’t happen, there is something greater in store. Cliché I know, but just wait and see.4. I think Craig Ferguson is the funniest man on Late Night TV, but Jimmy Fallon is the cutest.5. I am in no rush, to have kids, to lose weight or to get into scorpion. I am in no rush because I realize now that the journey never ends.
13 Things I need you to know.
There is no 'that', ‘then’ or 'there'.
There is only ;This', 'Here' and 'Now'.
2. I am love. I will love the living daylights out of you.3. I am more than what I used to be. I am more than the sum of my experiences. I am going to be a bad ass.4. Do not underestimate the power of a cute bunny. Especially a bunny butt.5. The best way to beat stress is to accept it, embrace it, love it, listen to it and understand it. The perfect way to get started on this path? An awesome yoga teacher :)6. The power is yours. Unless it is mine.7. I mean something to someone. Someone out there really really loves me, someone also really really hates me (Section 1, #2), someone has no idea I exist (Section 1, #5), but I still mean something. To someone.8. There are hidden treasures inside of you. There is quiet goodness in darkness.9. You are exactly where you need to be, doing exactly what you need to be doing. Everything has been building up to this one moment. There is wisdom in your present moment.10. The journey never ends. Take a deep breath and live in the now.11.The secret to realizing your potential lies in acknowledging that you’re limitless. You hear me? You are limitless.12. Eat chocolate and watch Craig Ferguson.13. Love bunnies. Love all animals but love bunnies.May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2013.Namaste.